Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentines Love

Happy Valentines Day everyone! Here is my over-obsessive collection of Valentines Day pictures that I took. Sorry there are so many, but I can't help it! They are just too stinkin' cute! Thanks for stopping by, and have a wonderful V Day. Much love from us Deals!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jcbaron99 said...

You are rocking the photos lately. My kids were Un CO op er a TIVE. I don't think they got the memo about photos for Mommy today. I think I'll try again tomorrow. Love the dress too.

Laura said...

I took them that I was taking them outside for 10-15 minutes and they WEREN'T ALLOWED TO COMPLAIN!!!! I told Sam it was my Valentines present. They were both sick, but I tortured them anyways! They were good sports, but when the 10 minutes were over, they were DONE!!!! Keep trying!! I fully endorse child harassment!

The Coopers said...

Make the growing stop!!!! I mean it. They just need to not do this to me- I can't handle this. Stinky McStinkerson! Great pics though, all of you. Smart when they're sick because they can't run as fast. Nice.