The next day it was off to Japantown. I had taken Sam when he was younger, but he didn't remember it, so I was really excited to take him when he had such an interest in Japanese culture. It's really a bunch of malls put together, with a few outside shops and restaurants. I love that it's clean and safe. So hard to find in San Francisco! We spent the day looking through shops, eating Japanese food, talking to people, and goofing around. We were going to go to the tea garden in Golden Gate Park, but it was raining that day. I had such a great time, and Paul was pleasantly surprised with everything. I think he'd actually go back. Since we had gone to the Asian Art Museum the day before, we missed the Taiko Drumming Performance. We came across where they keep the drums, and after talking to the guy there, he let Sam play the Taiko drums. So cool. The first batch of pictures is from the hotel we stayed at. Paul kinda freaked out because it was a 3 star hotel. I'm not allowed to do that ever again. He says that the Embassy Suites is "roughing it" so this place almost gave him a hernia. I'm a bargain shopper, what can I say?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment