
Sooooo, I moved my laundry basket the other day, and what did I find? This guy. Now, I REALLY REALLY REALLY do NOT like spiders. At all. My son however thinks they are "awesome!" and wanted me to take a picture. As you can see in the bottom picture, the thing turned and started coming RIGHT AT ME. That was when the squeals, shrieks, and girl screaming came in. This spider was crazy big. And I swear the thing was looking right at me with his beady little eyes. And I had to squish him myself! The whole event was quite traumatizing, so I thought I'd share. Anyone else have spider issues?
5 comments:
Creeeeeeepy!!!! I can't believe you took pictures of it, lol!
I have issues with spiders, but I'm usually brave for the girls and smack it with the biggest shoe (while screaming like a little girl myself).
I'm never coming to your house......
the fact that these photos are SO blown up leads me to believe that the spider was actually pretty small. c'mon laura....don't over exaggerate on the internet. i NEVER do that.
Umm Yes I have major issues with spiders!! Kudos for being brave enough to take pictures of it. And, ditto to what your friend said. I don't think I'll be coming over again... :)
Are you sassing me Jeramy Sossaman? Any spider that is alive in my bathroom is big, no matter what size it is!
Post a Comment