Monday, October 6, 2008

**Sniffle, sniffle**

Last week was a hard one for me. I have never enjoyed watching my kids get older, and last week, both of them did. On Tuesday, Sam turned 8, and on Friday, Lilly turned 2 1/2. I know it's cliche, but I cannot believe how quickly the time goes. I looked back on some old photos, and it really made me miss bald heads, chubby cheeks, and long sessions of snuggles. Another reason to feel old......





Here are some of the Birthday festivities for Sam.




And as for Lilly, more pictures of her being cute. Only now she's cute and 2 1/2.

2 comments:

Monika said...

Awww, I feel your pain. Grace will be seven tomorrow and I'm in denial :-).

Sam's party was fun and it was great to see you all again!!

Oh, and that first picture of Lilly is priceless... :-D!!

The Coopers said...

The kids love these! (Me too, but they're intensely verbalizing that they miss their friend Lilly Jean.) Hugs! Us