Well, once again, I'm going to brag about my kids. I was going to post this a few days ago, but Sam and I both got a horrendous stomach flu, and I'm just now coming back to the land of the living. Anyhoo......
Last Friday, while I was volunteering in Sam's class, the principal of the school came in. He asked for Sam (who was a little nervous having the principal call him over) and he was awarded the Choice Champion award. They give it out once every two weeks. His teacher had picked him for the first round. She told the class he had been chosen because he has no late homework, is helpful, makes good choices, etc. etc. The principal gave him all kinds of awards, a bumper sticker, a bracelet, and took his picture for the wall. I was so excited that I got to be in the classroom and see all of it! I'm so proud of him for being such an awesome kid.
2 comments:
Oh....the stomach flu. My other worst fear!! I'm so glad that you guys are doing better.
Go Sam!!! Had no doubts that he was anything but exceptional!
Those pics of Lily are A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E.!! Love them. Your getting very good with that new camera of yours. Love the dress too!
Hopefully we will see you all this Thursday!
Cristie
WHAT a beautiful girl! She is just absolutely gorgeous. These photos are amazing.
www.ginmiller.blogspot.com
Post a Comment