Friday, October 10, 2008

Bake Sale!!!!

Sam's GATE program had the Gate Olympics last week, and it was completed by a family night with a bake sale. The proceeds go towards scholarships for kids who can't afford to go on the many field trips, and in the 6th grade, camp. I ended up making 2 cakes for the bake sale. The first was a worm cake, and the second, a fish cake. My worm cake made $60!!!!!!!! And my fish cake made $40!!!!!!! I was so excited! There was another lady there who made these two AMAZING cakes that were way professional. She ended up getting like $100 a pop. So, the pressure is on for next year. Now that I know what to expect, I have to come up with something super extravagant. I'm not competitive or anything, am I? Let me know if anyone has any ideas for next year. Here's my cakes:

1 comment:

Monika said...

Cool cakes... I love the worm one!!