Sam's last day of 3rd grade was on June 5th. Now, I cry each and every time there is a last day of school. It means my baby is older, and is moving on to more grown up things. I am such a baby about it. This year was especially sad because Sam will have to move schools again. We were just getting to know and love the community at Tolenas. There was such charm being at a small country school. They are moving Sam's GATE program to another school, so we will be adjusting again. Bummer. He's been a good sport, and we are getting excited for the positives. I am so amazed at all of his accomplishments in GATE 3rd grade. It was INTENSE to say the least. He made it through, and with flying colors. I couldn't be more proud.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congratulations Sam! And I can totally understand being sad, Laura!
Post a Comment