Sunday, September 20, 2009

Swim Lessons

I am so far behind with blogging, it is not even funny. I think that I am so overwhelmed with how much I need to do, that I am just avoiding it all together. Here is a start anyway, Sam and Lilly's first swim lessons. I can't believe that Sam is eight, and I had never enrolled him in lessons! He made a great first try, and at least won't drown if someone pushes or throws him into a pool. Lilly didn't want to be left out, and she ended up doing awesome! She still asks every day when it is going to be next year so she can go to swimming lessons. Guess I'd better start saving!
















2 comments:

dkamfam said...

Yay for swim lessons. You got some great photos. It looks like they had a great time! And that looks like a fun pool :)

Monika said...

Cool pics!! What pool were the lessons at? I want to go to that pool... like, right now!!! :D

And I've missed reading about your life! Thanks for posting :-).